My name is Marek. People also call me mr.Shu. It may have something to do with my last name.
My other occupation is teaching at the
Comenius University in Bratislava.
When it comes to research, my interests are in NLP and applications of Computer Vision and generally Machine Learning to interesting practical problems.
- September 2020
- I had a chance to speak at the Slovak Machine Learning Summer School 2020 in Zilina. Check my slides on Neural Networks for Sequence Processing (in NLP)
- July 2020
- At the Slovak Economics Summer School 2020 I had a lecture on introducing supervised learning and sequence processing.
- April 2020
- Our paper A Summarization Dataset of Slovak News Articles has been accepted to LREC 2020!
Whenever time permits, I also like to write. Sometimes on my blog. Here is a small sample of the last pieces I published:
- Five things I wish I knew the day I started University
- How to get the most out of RoboCup(Junior)
- How I built an app for FirefoxOS